Creamy Tomato Sausage Dip
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 12 oz. Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (canned)
- 1 lb. Pork Sausage, browned and drained
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and heat on low for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips. (warning: this dip is addicting! :) )
Bacon Wrapped Apple Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 8 Pieces of Bacon
- 1 c. BBQ Sauce + more for serving
- 2 Apples, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 pieces of bacon. Place in slow cooker.
2. Top with apples, BBQ sauce and lemon juice.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
You can order Jenn Bare's book, Get Crocked Slow Cooker 5-Ingredient Favorites, from Barnes and Noble by clicking here.