PHOENIX (KSAZ) - Prep time
Serves: 2-4 people
• 4 crepes
• ½ cup chopped mushrooms
• ½ cup diced ham / polish sausage / cooked shredded chicken / or other cooked shredded meat
• ½ cup cheese
• 2-3 Tbsp chopped chives or scallions
• 3 eggs
• 3 Tbsp of cream or milk
• Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder to taste
• 2-3 Tbsp chopped parsley
1. Sauté mushrooms in a tablespoon of olive oil over high heat until slightly golden. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. Whisk the eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cream together in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Lay the first layer of crepe in a buttered or non-stick sprayed baking dish, more browned side up. Sprinkle the diced choice of meat, mushrooms, cheese and scallions across the layer of crepe.
4. Continue to layer and sprinkle crepes until all layers are complete.
5. Pour egg mixture over top layer. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate if not planning to bake and serve right away.
7. Place on the middle rack in pre-heated to 350F oven for about 25 minutes or until the egg in the center is cooked and not runny.
8. Sprinkle with chives or parsley and serve right away. Enjoy!