Man escapes burning apartment

A man has been rushed to the hospital after flames broke out in a central Phoenix apartment complex overnight.

Phoenix Fire crews responded to an apartment fire near 24th Street and Indian School road at about 11:30pm Friday evening.  A man escaped from the burning apartment, according to fire crews, and was taken to the hospital for evaluation.

The fire caused damage to one of the units in the single-story comlex.  The man's condition is not available.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories