Pro shop at Maryvale Golf course catches fire

A Phoenix golf course pro shop was heavily damaged after catching fire overnight. It happened at the Maryvale Golf Course near 59th Avenue and Indian School Road.

When firefighters got on scene, the pro shop was engulfed in flames.

"This fire was so significant, that the investigators really have to do a lot of work and really sink to their level of training to find the root of the cause…There's evidence that shows that this was a man-made fire, but they're not really sure what the intent was," said Aaron Ernsberger with the Phoenix Fire Department.

Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire. At this time, fire officials are asking anyone with information about the incident to call 602-26-ARSON.


Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories