1. Boston Market: Buy One Individual Meal and Get One Individual Meal FREE.
2. Bruegger's Bagels: Big Bagel Bundles are just $10.40 - a $3.50 deduction.
3. Burger King: Free Whopper with Purchase of Whopper.
4. California Tortilla: Free Chips and Quesos.
5. Great American Cookie: Free Regular Sugar Cookie.
6. Hard Rock Cafe: Free meal for tax paying singers.
7. HydroMassage: Free Massage.
8. KFC: FREE red velvet cake with the purchase of a 10-piece (or larger) family
9. Office Depot/Office Max: 2 pounds of free shredding.
10. Schlotzsky's: One free small The Original® sandwich with the purchase of a
32 oz. drink and a bag of chips.
11.McDonald's: Buy one Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with Cheese the option of getting one more for a penny.
12: Pizza Hut: Customers can file a "P-2 form" and get a gift card with "net pizza return."
13. Sprinkles Cupcakes: Buy one cupcake, get one free (limit one per person) by whispering, "tax-free" at checkout.
14. Fired Pie: $4.15 for a pizza.
15. Nabers: free dessert with the purchase of a sandwich, burger or entree. Choose from Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding or their Ooey Gooey Cookie.
16. Kelly's at SouthBridge: 20% off your entire bill for lunch or dinner. Excludes happy hour pricing.
17. Salut Kitchen Bar: $5 martinis and live music, all day long.
18. 20 Lounge: Free single "shot" upgrade on manicures and pedicures.
19. Sonic Drive-In: Half-price cheeseburgers.