Well, if you do you're not alone.
A new national survey conducted by Harris Poll has revealed the most common and strangest productivity killers in the workplace.
The survey, conducted on behalf of CareerBuilder, surveyed roughly 2,175 human resource managers within a number of industries.
Here are the top five biggest productivity killers in the workplace according to CareerBuilder:
- 1. Cell phones/texting
- 2. The Internet
- 3. Social media
- 4. Email
- 5. Co-workers dropping by
- Employee was taking a sponge bath in the bathroom sink.
- Employee was looking for a mail order bride.
- Employee was playing a video game on their cell phone while sitting in a bathroom stall.
- Employee was sabotaging another employee's car tires.
- Employee was sleeping on the CEO's couch.
Read more at FOXNews.com