TEMPE, Ariz. (KSAZ) - If you missed out on getting tickets to see "Hamilton" at ASU Gammage, you now have another chance to see the musical!
A digital lottery has been announced for "Hamilton" performances at ASU Gammage between January 30 and February 25. Forty tickets will be sold for $10 each for every performance and the lottery opens on Sunday, January 28 at 11 a.m.
HOW TO ENTER
- Used the official "Hamilton" app for iOS and Android devices, or visit hamiltonmusic.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery opens at 11 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Winners will be notified at 11 a.m. the day prior to the performance via email or SMS.
- Only one entry person.
- Winners will be entitled to purchase only two tickets at $10 each.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in the customized email notification.
- Tickets not claimed by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning three hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
For more information, visit hamiltonmusical.com.