- Multiple visits to the Apostolic Assembly – The Faith, 424 E. Frontier Street in Eloy on Sunday May 15 from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM, Monday May 16 from 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM, and Wednesday May 18 from 7:00 PM until 10:30 PM.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016: Villa Oasis High School graduation, 3740 N Toltec Road in Toltec from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016: Cottonwood Medical Center, 560 North Camino Mercado, Unit 7 in Casa Grande from 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Saturday, May 21, 2016: Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino, 15406 North Maricopa Road in Maricopa from approximately 6:00 PM until 2:00 AM (May 22).
- Sunday, May 22, 2016: Arco AM/PM Store, 2245 East Florence Boulevard in Casa Grande from 8:30 AM until 11:00 AM.
If you've visited any of these locations recently and you haven't received a measles vaccination, contact a health care provider. If you've visited any of these locations and you're experiencing strange symptoms, contact a health care provider right away.
Symptoms usually appear seven to 12 days after exposure but may take up to 21 days. It begins with fever (101 F or higher), red, watery eyes, cough and runny nose and is followed by a rash that is red, raised, and blotchy, says officials with the Arizona Department of Health Services. The rash begins on the face at the hairline and moves down the body and could last up to a week.