Firefighters work to extinguish car fire in Tempe

- Tempe firefighters worked for over an hour to extinguish a car fire near the Loop 101 and Warner Road.

Firefighters say they are unsure what started the fire and what keeps igniting the leaking gasoline. The fire is in an office park and no was was injured.

Although they have had trouble extinguishing it, firefighters don't expect the fire to spread.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories