House fire badly burns garage at valley home

A family was displaced after a fire broke out in a garage on Friday.

- A family was displaced after a fire broke out in a garage on Friday.

The Phoenix Fire Department says crews responded to the house near 3900 W. Sahuaro Drive and found heavy smoke and fire coming from the garage and threatening the house.

Crews quickly extinguished the fire in the garage and there were no reported injuries to the family or firefighters.

Fox 10's Anita Roman has the full story.


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories