PHOENIX (KSAZ) - Four people and their two dogs will need to find a new place to stay after flames erupted from their home on Saturday morning.
People living inside the home spotted smoke coming from the roof and walls at about 9:30 a.m., on Saturday. After they called 911, Phoenix Fire crews quickly responded to the home near 14th and Dunlap Avenue.
Investigators are on-scene looking into what sparked the flames.
Fortunately nobody was hurt. Four people living inside the home, along with their two dogs, will need to find a new place to stay.