Ahwatukee golf course clubhouse goes up in flames

A valley golf course clubhouse went up in flames overnight.

- A valley golf course clubhouse went up in flames overnight.

The Phoenix Fire Department says the first-alarm fire happened at the Ahwatukee Lake Golf clubhouse at about 11 p.m.

The building is a complete loss and the fire is under investigation.

No one was inside the clubhouse during the fire and there were no injuries.

 

 


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories