PHOENIX (KSAZ) - Officials with Arizona State Fair have announced the lineup for its 2017 State Fair in October.
According to its 2017 Veterans Memorial Coliseum Concert Series page, the event will feature a number of performers that covers a variety of genre.
- October 6: Country singer Gary Allan
- October 7: CAKE, an alternative rock band from Sacramento, Calif.
- October 11: Country singer Billy Currington
- October 12: Hard rock band Halestorm
- October 13: Fiesta Friday, featuring Baby Bash, MC Magic, Lil Rob, and Brown Boy
- October 14: Gin Blossoms
- October 15: Rapper and hip-hop artist Jake Miller
- October 19: Country singer Randy Houser
- October 20: Café Tacvba, a Latin alternative music band from Mexico City
- October 21: Snoop Dogg
- October 22: Boy band Forever In Your Mind
- October 25: Canadian rock band Our Lady Peace
- October 26: Rock band Marilyn Manson
- October 27: Rick Springfield
- October 28: Old School Jam, featuring Midnight Star, Club Nouveau, Sugar Hill Gang, The Dazz Band, and Brenda K. Starr.
According to the website, tickets will go on sale at 10:00 a.m., on July 29.
Arizona State Fair