GLENDALE, Ariz. (FOX 10) -- Residents have said conditions are unlivable at their apartment complex in Glendale. There's been no gas and no heat for weeks, and on Wednesday morning, building inspectors showed up for a closer look at the problem.
In front of the sprawling Glendale Manor apartments, a man twirls a sign that reads "Move-In Special". It's hard to imagine anybody moving in on a day the City of Glendale finds violations so serious they could lead to catastrophic fires.
According to inspectors, the place is run down, with faulty wiring in at least two of the complex's buildings.
Glendale Manor is the same place some tenants say they have not had gas for heat and cooking for weeks, along with hot water problems. Glendale Manor management gave some residents hot plates, but that is cold comfort when you don't have utilities other renters take for granted. Now, time is running out for Glendale Manor management: fix it or else.
FOX 10 has reached out to the owner of the complex for comment. Steve Krafft reports.