PHOENIX, Ariz. (FOX 10) - Valley residents will have a chance to be on Family Feud.
The game show will be holding auditions in Phoenix January 19-20, 2019. Click here to apply.
According to the Family Feud website, these are the requirements for eligibility:
- You must have a total of five family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption to compete.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have permission to work in the U.S.
- There is no age requirement to compete on Family Feud, but it's suggested contestants be 15 years or older due to the nature of questions.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two game shows in the last year, they are not eligible.
- If anyone on the team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must be at least 10 years to be eligible again.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey productions including The Steve Harvey and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are not eligible.
For more information about auditions and the show, visit their website.