PHOENIX (FOX 10/AP) - Former first lady Michelle Obama will be in Phoenix on Tuesday for the final leg of her book tour.
"Becoming: An Intimate Conversation with Michelle Obama" will be at 8 p.m. at Comerica Theatre in downtown Phoenix. The event is sold out.
"Becoming" is among the fastest-selling nonfiction books in history and already among the best-selling political memoirs of all time.
It sold more than two-million copies in the U.S., making it the best-selling book of 2018.
Before Tuesday night's book tour event, Obama visited a roundtable for Native American students in the Gila River Indian Community in Chandler. Students there had no idea she was coming. Obama has an initiative known as "Reach Higher" to encourage students to pursue postsecondary education.
2019 Dates for "Becoming: An Intimate Conversation With Michelle Obama":
- Comerica Theatre in Phoenix: Tuesday, February 12
- Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas: Thursday, February 28
- Toyota Center in Houston, Texas: Saturday, March 2
- Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota: Wednesday, March 13
- Miller High Life Theatre in Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Thursday, March 14
- KeyBank Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio: Saturday, March 16
- Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Thursday, March 21
- Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Friday, March 22
- Royal Arena in Copenhagen, Denmark: Tuesday, April 9
- Ericsson Globe in Stockholm, Sweden: Wednesday, April 10
- Oslo Spektrum in Oslo, Norway: Thursday, April 11
- The O2 Arena in London, United Kingdom: Sunday, April 14
- AccorHotels Arena in Paris, France: Tuesday, April 16*
- Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, Netherlands: Wednesday, April 17
- Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Saturday, May 4
- BB&T Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Friday, May 10
- State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia: Saturday, May 11
- Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee: Sunday, May 12
*Rescheduled from original December 5, 2018 date