Fountain Hills teacher bit by rattlesnake

A teacher was bit by a rattlesnake at a Valley school.
It happened at Four Peaks Elementary in Fountain Hills.
A teacher arrived Monday morning and found a baby rattlesnake inside the cafeteria. She tried to shoo the snake outside and was bit in the process.
Two staff members responded and helped relocate the snake to the desert.
The teacher said she started feeling numbness in her thumbs, and school officials called 9-1-1.
She was transported to a valley hospital where she was evaluated, she is expected to recover.
Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories