Home damaged by fire that started in the garage

- Rural Metro firefighters say a home was damaged after a fire that likely started in the garage. 

The fire started around 12:30 p.m. Monday near 67th Street and Scottsdale Road.

Crews arrived and heard explosions coming from the garage that they believe may have been paint cans or a car's tires. 

The home suffered severe damage and is expected to be a loss.

No one was injured in the fire.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories