Woman hospitalized after overnight apartment fire

- A valley couple is looking for a new place to live after flames tore through their home overnight near 3rd Street and Thomas.

We're told a woman fell asleep on the couch, then woke up around 5:00 a.m. to see the candles in front of her had caught fire. She ran outside, grabbed the water hose and put the flames out herself.

No one was injured, but the woman was transported to an area hospital as a precaution.

VIDEO: FOX 10's Courtney Griffin reports.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories