Back in October 2013, Tiara Del Rio lit a candle and because of a natural gas leak in the home, it exploded. She and Beau Zimbro were badly injured.
On Saturday, they held a housewarming party at their newly rebuilt home near 79th Avenue and Cholla.
"We moved in with nothing, we didn't know how we were going to get all of this stuff... The majority of this has been donated... through the community... so... they heard about us, they heard our story, and they wanted to help," said Del Rio.
The city of Peoria joined forces with local charities to gather enough donations to give the couple back their home.
Both Del Rio and Zimbro took the time to recognize everyone involved.