E-cig explodes in KY. man's pocket

- A customer at an Owensboro, Kentucky convenience store was hospitalized after an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pants pocket.

The customer was standing in line at a Shell gas station waiting to check out when the battery exploded, causing a brief fire to his pants.

Surveillance video from store shows the customer running outside as employees used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire. 


Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories