Fire engulfs Scottsdale apartment in flames - FOX 10 News |

Fire engulfs Scottsdale apartment in flames

Posted: Updated:

An apartment was engulfed in flames Thursday night, near 68th Street and Osborn Road.

When Scottsdale firefighters arrived, they found a fire had started in a second story apartment.

The family wasn't home at the time but their dog was inside.

The dog was able to escape through the doggy door and onto to the balcony, where he waited until firefighters rescued him.     

Firefighters considered the apartment a total loss.

Two apartments below it were damaged by water and smoke.

Powered by WorldNow

511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices