Glendale firefighters shocked by electrified fence - FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com

Glendale firefighters shocked by electrified fence

Posted: Updated:
GLENDALE, Ariz. -

Five firefighters were zapped with an electrical charge while responding to a fire at a mobile home.

The fire broke out at a mobile home in the area of 67th Ave and Greenway for an unknown reason.

A power line had snapped and somehow charged a fence. The firefighters were not hurt by the charge.

The couple who lived inside the home made it out safely. The 60-year-old husband was transported to a hospital for treatment.

The home is a complete loss.

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices