Chimney fire burns out of control - FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com

Chimney fire burns out of control

Posted: Updated:
CHANDLER, Ariz. -

A family was displaced early Monday morning after a fire burned their condominium near Warner and McQueen Road.

Fire officials say the fire began in the chimney and burned out of control.

Crews were able to put out the flames before they spread to other units.

No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices