Philadelphia Energy Solutions has voluntarily recalled kerosene sold between December 10th and the 18th to distributors in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Officials with the company say the decision was made after the company received consumer complaints from a distributor.
Gasoline and diesel from these stations is not being recalled, only kerosene, the company said.
If you purchased kerosene during this time from the stations below, you're asked to call 1-800-261-3707 as soon as possible.
We've listed the stations below:
• Quinton Riggins: 505 Salem Quinton Rd, Quinton, NJ
• Pleasantville Riggins: 901 N New Rd, Pleasantville, NJ
• Cardiff Riggins: 6710 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
• S. Vineland Riggins: 4133 S Main Rd, Vineland, NJ
• Nesco Riggins: 3426 Nesco Rd, Hammonton, NJ
• Burlington Fuel Express: 58 Route 130 S. Wood Street Intersection, Burlington, NJ
• Scotty Gas East Stroudsburg: 5128 Milford Road, East Stroudsburg, PA
• US Gas Quakertown: U.S. Gas Minimart, 530 Broad Street, Quakertown, PA
• 52nd Street Gas: 1501 N 52nd Street, Philadelphia, PA