Firefighters Rescue 2 From Bucks County House Fire - FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com

Firefighters Rescue 2 From Bucks County House Fire

Posted: Updated:
BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. -

Two people were rescued from a Christmas Day fire inside a home in Bucks County.

The fire sparked in a home on the 100 block of Orchard Lane in Lower Southampton around 11:30 a.m.

Firefighters say it appears someone was using oxygen while smoking a cigarette, causing the fire.

Both residents of the home are in their 70s, firefighters say. The two were taken to St. Mary Medical Center's Torresdale hospital but the extent of their injuries is not yet clear.

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices