Propane gas grill safety tips - FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com

Propane gas grill safety tips

Updated:

ESPN's Hannah Storm recently returned to work after she was severely burned in a propane gas grill accident in her backyard.

She suffered burns to her chest, hands, face and neck.

How common are propane gas grill explosions and what causes them?

Video: FOX 10's Kristy Siefkin reports.

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices