Third man charged with July drive-by shooting death - FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com

Third man charged with July drive-by shooting death

Posted: Updated:
Jadon Wilson, 23. (Photo courtesy of Chicago Police) Jadon Wilson, 23. (Photo courtesy of Chicago Police)
CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) -

A third man has been charged with the drive-by shooting death of an 18-year-old man in the South Chicago Neighborhood last July, Chicago Police announced early Wednesday.

Jadon Wilson, 23, is expected to appear in Cook County Bond Court Wednesday. Wilson, of the 7800 block of South Euclid Avenue, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, police said.

On July 23, 18-year-old Tyrone Hart was standing on the corner in the 8000 block of South Chappel Avenue when a passenger inside a passing black Nissan Maxima opened fire about 7:45 p.m. July 23, authorities said.

Hart, who was about a block away from his home, was shot in the chest, police said at the time. He died about an hour after he was shot at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

Earlier this month, Terrence Snowden, 24, and 23-year-old Phillip L. Boyd, were both charged with first-degree murder, police said.

Snowden, of the 8700 block of South Euclid Avenue, was also charged with possessing a firearm without a valid FOID card and cannabis possession.

All three men lived within blocks of the shooting, including Boyd, of the 700 block of South Bennett Avenue.

Police have not outlined what role each of the men played in Hart's death.

Follow Us!

Share Your Photos & Video

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices