A devastating fire at a popular wedding hall in Massachusetts leaves wedding plans in limbo for hundreds of couples.
The 3-alarm fire broke out at Lakeview Pavilion on Saturday night, just moments after one couple said "I do."
Luckily, the guests made it out safely.
Firefighters arrived to fight the flames, but the building was so damaged that officials ordered it to be demolished.
And now couples are scrambling to save their special day.
"You can't even understand how devastating it is," one guest said.
Investigators believe a cigarette tossed into a pile of mulch sparked the fire.
"Malfeasance and irresponsibility is not necessarily a crime," Foxboro Fire Department Capt. Edward Noonan explained.
Lakeview Pavillion is working to make arrangements with people who have booked an event there.
Weddings scheduled for the next two weeks have been taken care of and rescheduled.
You may think you've got your dog trained. But when was the last time you got a helping – mouth – carrying in the groceries?
KSAZ-TV & KUTP511 W. Adams St.Phoenix, AZ 85003Phone: (602) 257-1234Fax: (602) 262-0177