Pizza dough: 6 oz.
Garlic puree: 0.5 oz.
Manchego cheese: 2.5 oz.
Prosciutto: 1.5 oz.
Shredded parmesan cheese: 0.5 oz.
Arugula Salad: See recipe below
1. Place all ingredients, minus the Arugula Salad, on the pizza dough in the order "of flow" listed above.
2. Place in oven and bake until golden brown.
3. Remove pizza from oven and place on a large plate.
5. Place the arugula salad in the center of the pizza.
Arugula: 1 oz.
Sliced grape tomatoes: 16 total
Quarter sliced red onions: 0.2 oz.
Lemon vinaigrette salad dressing: 1 fluid oz.
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Gently mix to ensure the arugula, tomatoes and onions are evenly coated in the lemon vinaigrette dressing.
3. Place in the center of the pizza prior to serving.