Woman trapped when apartment catches fire - FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com

Woman trapped when apartment catches fire

Posted: Updated:
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - A woman was trapped inside her apartment after it caught fire on Friday morning.

It happened at a complex near Cactus and Shea around 3:30 a.m.

The woman was sleeping inside a bedroom when it caught fire.

She was taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation. Her condition hasn't been released.

A dog was also inside the apartment and was taken to a facility for smoke inhalation. 

The fire was contained to one unit, but it has heavy damage.

This is a developing story. Stay with FOX 10 News for updates.
Didn't find what
you were looking for?

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices