News

Naperville high schoolers sick, dizzy after eating gummy bears

After eating gummy bears that may have been laced with another substance, 14 west suburban high school students were taken to the hospital Tuesday.

More Videos

  • After eating gummy bears that may have been laced with another substance, 14 west suburban high school students were taken to the hospital Tuesday.
  • Two toddlers, who were sisters, died in a horrible accident at a Bronx building on Tuesday when a radiator apparently malfunctioned in their first floor apartment.
  • Imke, 3, is in the fight of her life. Nine months ago, she was diagnosed with stage-4 neuroblastoma, an aggressive form of childhood cancer.
  • Manhunt for gunman who killed Ga. officer continues
  • Weather Forecast Video
  • After a vehicle crashed into a home and severed a gas line, police say the driver fled the scene and was later located by an off-duty Department of Public Safety officer.
  • FOX 10's Matt Rodewald has more on how a Hyatt hotel came to the rescue on a couple's big day.
  • This is just heartbreaking.