“These are really tough times and it is important for me to do my part and help out both here in Arizona and back at home in New York,” Jones said in a statement. “There are a lot of people in need and everything we can do as a community makes a difference.”
Earlier this week, the Cardinals made a $1 million donation to the Arizona Coronavirus Relief Fund.
In order to protect yourself from a possible infection, the CDC recommends:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
FULL COVERAGE: fox10phoenix.com/coronavirus
How it spreads, symptoms, prevention, treatment, FAQ
Arizona COVID-19 Response
Public resources, FAQ, webinars
On CoronavirusNOW.com, you'll find extensive coverage about COVID-19, including breaking news from around the country, exclusive interviews with health officials, and informative content from a variety of public health resources.