For the aforementioned positions, qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via the on-line application process at www.FOX10Phoenix.com. On the menu, click 'More,' then on ‘Work for Us.' All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen. Please include your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements (resumes/cover letters without salary requirements will NOT be considered). If you are a current employee of KSAZ/KUTP or any other Fox Television Station or 21CF company, please log-in to Workday to apply for any open positions. Once in Workday, click on the "Careers" app then click "Find Internal Opportunities" to apply for any open position(s). Current employees of Fox Television Stations or any other 21CF company should not apply for a job through the 21CF Careers site.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please send an email to email@example.com, call 602-262-5150, or visit our readily accessible station located at 511 W. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ 85003, and a member of our recruiting team will assist you.
KSAZ/KUTP TV – Maintenance Engineer
KSAZ/KUTP FOX Television Stations Owned and Operated in Sunny Phoenix, Arizona is looking for an Entry-Level Broadcast Engineering Technician. In this role you will employ your electro-mechanical and information systems skills in a customer service based environment where we support our News broadcasting and Digital streaming efforts.
SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all technical equipment is operational and support the production department’s use of the equipment. Supported systems include, but are not limited to: HDSDI router and switchers, audio consoles and network, intercom system, digital asset management system, virtual set systems, cameras, multi-view monitor systems
- Identify signal parameters and troubleshoot issues using test equipment including waveform monitors, vector monitors, audio metering, network and transport stream analyzers, and a variety of cable testers
- Work daily with Engineers, Production, News, and Digital personnel to support live programming
- Ensure all production systems are up to date and functioning as needed
- Troubleshoot issues with broadcast systems, and work with vendors and open trouble tickets with customer support
- Repair or replace equipment as needed
- Work with Engineering Leadership Team to plan and implement projects on tasks including research and specification of vendor/hardware/software, installation and configuration of system or solution
- Occasional facility maintenance level work will be assigned as required
- This position’s work hours include early/late shifts, weekends and holidays
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Knowledge of broadcast video routing systems, signal distribution and processing, and installation and repair
- Knowledge of production systems including switchers, cameras, audio, multi-image displays, digital effects, graphics, and editing
- Sony and NewTek switchers, SSL and Wheatstone audio consoles and BitCentral Core, iTX, Adobe CC, Telestream and Signiant products, RTS and ClearCom intercom, Evertz EQX, VIP with Magnum control.
- Knowledge of satellite and compression systems (receivers, dish control systems, encoders, multiplexers, encryption and decryption equipment)
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to interact with all levels of people including management, peers, operators, and vendors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Visio
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and work independently
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as an engineer in live television or post-production environment
- Experience supporting cloud-based content management or OTT streaming
- VHF and UHF transmitter experience
Applicant must be a graduate of an accredited electronics school or college or possess equivalent experience in broadcast maintenance. Must be able to lift and carry forty-five (45) pounds and with equipment, traverse walking distances, up and down stairs, and rough terrain, to complete essential job functions. Must have a clean MVR and be willing to obtain a valid driver’s license. Ability to safely operate a four-wheel drive vehicle in inclement weather. All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen and a full background check. Local travel, OT, weekends and holiday will be required. To Apply CLICK HERE.
KSAZ/KUTP TV – Research Analyst
Create promotional materials. Create ratings estimates for sales’ master planners and avails system. Create qualitative profiles, positioning pieces and one sheets. Help maintain research systems (Wide Orbit Media Sales, Scarborough, etc.). Access and distribute Nielsen Overnight data daily. Verify programming and update Nielsen with log information. Prepare rating book breakouts. Maintain KANTAR account assignments. Coordinate all research efforts with national rep firm. Knowledge, experience w/ spreadsheet and presentation software packages (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Help maintain the 52-week program grid. Prepare Programming operation notes. Backup to Wide Orbit Programming. Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal, as well as good presentation skills, mathematical & analytical aptitude. Knowledge/experience of TV Research/Sales systems (Nielsen’s NLTV, Wide Orbit Media sales, Prime Lingo, KANTAR, Market Advisor). Four-year college degree or experience equivalent required. Varied hours required. All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen. Click HERE to apply.
KSAZ/KUTP – Account Executive
Fox Television in Phoenix Arizona is looking for an experienced Account Executive to maintain and improve existing client list as well as secure new advertisers and revenue. Will be responsible for all aspects of account negotiation and maintenance including; transactional business, digital, generating new business, and the creation and sale of unique promotional sponsorships. Candidate must have excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills and be able to develop strong client and agency relationships. Must have industry knowledge and be able to work in a team environment. Proven success with generating and maintaining new business and experience with major sports programming sales req. Prior experience with WideOrbit and Kantar is preferred. Candidate must be detailed oriented, resourceful, reliable and a self-starter. Maintain timely and detailed paperwork and reports relating to sales activities. Must have or be willing to obtain and drive reliable transportation and have a valid driver’s license. Local travel and varied hours required. Bachelor’s degree required and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Sales; TV Sales preferred. Ideal candidate must possess a proven track record of success in sales. A four year college degree is preferred. Knowledge of media math, TV ratings and web metrics is a plus. All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen. Varied hours required. Click HERE to apply.
A VEVRAA Federal Subcontractor; Heather Hanson, HR Director Hiring Contact
KSAZ/KUTP IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disabled/Veterans