For the aforementioned positions, qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via the on-line application process at www.FOX10Phoenix.com. On the menu, click 'More,' then on ‘Work for Us.' All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen. Please include your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements (resumes/cover letters without salary requirements will NOT be considered). If you are a current employee of KSAZ/KUTP or any other Fox Television Station or 21CF company, please log-in to Workday to apply for any open positions. Once in Workday, click on the "Careers" app then click "Find Internal Opportunities" to apply for any open position(s). Current employees of Fox Television Stations or any other 21CF company should not apply for a job through the 21CF Careers site.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. Please tell us if you require reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please send an email to email@example.com, call 602-262-5150, or visit our readily accessible station located at 511 W. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ 85003, and a member of our recruiting team will assist you.
KSAZ TV – Promotions Manager
Do you love the entertainment industry? Are you energized to build a vibrant entertainment brand spanning and combining news, sports and entertainment programming? Do you have a passion for building relationships and becoming a vital presence within the local community? Fox 10, Arizona’s #1 news organization is actively seeking out the next member of our dynamic creative team. If you are a creative, organized, collaborative, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced news environment this role may be for you. This manager will work hand in hand with the VP of Creative Services to help set a high creative benchmark, pushing the envelope and leading our creative team in building and executing break-through program promotions, image spots, promotional elements and day-to-day topicals. The role will be responsible for building relationships with outside companies and build partnerships to develop unique on-air and digital campaigns that benefit both the community and Fox 10’s brand. This position is also responsible for working closely with our Sales department to help drive revenue in creative and engaging ways. You will develop, organize and oversee the planning and execution of all sales-related projects and productions, as well as managing/executing all on-air and digital media buys, and on-air log coordination.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise Creative Services Department producers assigned to the unit who creates and deliver promos
- Plan advertising campaigns for news and corresponding products
- Create, review, approve, and revise copy
- Work with producers and VP Creative to create on-air and branded marketing campaigns
- Develop and produce, unique and impactful creative/branded station content for our digital platforms
- Work with News managers and EPs to obtain best content/moments of our news products that demonstrate our brand to viewers/users
- Serve as liaison between the news, creative services and sales departments.
- Develop and present fully realized campaigns during pitches
- Manage on-air and digital shoots
- Help to grow our news audience and engagement on all of our digital platforms
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for exceptional video production, including writing, directing, cinematography, editing and a working knowledge of motion graphic design
- Work with the unit’s writer/producers to create innovative and branded news, marketing materials for station on-air, station website, station social sites mobile platforms, and other media platforms
- Work with local graphic designer, graphics hub and VP Creative Services to create necessary news branding graphic elements for all platforms
- Work with team’s promo producers to create innovative marketing messages for special news programs, regular news programming, and originally programming
- Act as lead producer and supervisor for long-form or special creative content production for digital sites.
- Work with our News Digital Content Manager to develop and produce web/promo collaborations for unique content.
- Work with the VP Creative Services to manage news promotional ad avails on web/mobile and social advertising and Google Ads
- Work with promo producers to create on-air campaigns and news promotables that can uniquely expand onto digital platforms
- Work with VP Creative to organize branded social efforts by tracking goals, evaluating posts, and developing best practices
- Analyze the marketplace to see what our competitors are doing and come up with strategic ways for Fox 10 to produce distinctive and unique promos and content.
- Analyze internal production workflows and recommend and help implement ways to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Work with VP Creative to train producers in successful promotion writing styles, incorporating innovative editing techniques and new video production techniques into all our products.
- Track metrics and determine the success of content/coverage marketing programs
- Work with VP Creative to facilitate and manage all FOX Prime, FOX Sports, FOX Bet, and other FOX O&O Station Initiatives
- Help VP to manage and qc episodes from our original weekly Arizona Spin series, proofing and editing segments as needed.
- Lead and organize station sponsored and community events.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Work varied hours, holidays, weekends and during severe weather situations as needed and/or scheduled
- Help assigning projects, filling out logs, and proofing creative
- Manage department and act as liaison with station top management when VP is unavailable
- Other duties as assigned
Equipment / Software used
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere, Photoshop, Aftereffects, etc.
- Facebook/Twitter/Share Rocket/Tweet deck/Other Social Tools
- Collaborative, Positive, Personable, Energetic and Creative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 4-years of experience in innovative writing, editing and producing brand content on linear or digital platforms.
- Demonstrated experience producing and editing engaging promos and digital content
- Keen sense of graphic use and design with an ability to effectively communicate with designers to get the desired result.
- Ability to smoothly transition between job assignments and projects
- Strong understanding of current web/social trends and technology
- Have expert skills with the following technology: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a degree in broadcasting, communications or marketing and a minimum of 2 years of broadcast (or equivalent) experience
- Firm understanding of advanced video production skills including videography, audio, lighting and other professional production techniques.
- Experience directing shoots.
- Demonstrated ability to work under daily deadline pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading a creative team a plus.
- Promotion/Marketing experience preferred
Click HERE to apply.
KSAZ TV - Producer
Arizona’s best news station is seeking experienced Producers. Must produce a timely and compelling newscast that is editorially and visually dynamic. Participate and help lead in the editorial process. May be required to produce content/newscasts for news specials, and possibly field produce. Assign stories for associate producers and ENG staff with video production. Must be able to complete simple desktop editing and use templates to produce graphics. Utilizes a variety of storytelling techniques and tools to showcase stories in unique ways. Must have strong knowledge of social media and be able to incorporate and showcase content from multiple platforms into newscast. Have exceptional news judgment, strong writing and copy-editing abilities. We are looking for a competitor who can collaborate with the staff to perform at the highest levels every day. Must be able to work in fast-paced environment under specific time constraints while demonstrating exceptional creativity. Must be self-motivated and work productively on a team. Will work closely with news management to continually evolve newscasts. Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Communications. Minimum 2 years working in a major market newsroom as a producer or smaller market news manager. Weekends, holidays and varied hours required.
Weekend AM Producer position, click HERE to apply.
Weekend PM Producer position, click HERE to apply.
Weekday Producer position, click HERE to apply.
KSAZ TV – Account Executive
Fox Television in Phoenix, Arizona is looking for an experienced Account Executive to maintain and improve existing client list as well as secure new advertisers and revenue. Will be responsible for all aspects of account negotiation and maintenance including; transactional business, digital, generating new business, and the creation and sale of unique promotional sponsorships. Candidate must have excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills and be able to develop strong client and agency relationships. One year of marketing, communications, or advertising sales experience or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications preferred. Knowledge of media math, TV ratings and web metrics, MS Office products, primarily MS PowerPoint, Word and MS Excel is a plus. Candidate must be detailed oriented, resourceful, reliable and a self-starter. Maintain timely and detailed paperwork and reports relating to sales activities. Must have or be willing to obtain and drive reliable transportation and have a valid driver’s license. Local travel and varied hours required. Ideal candidate must possess a proven track record of success in sales. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
A VEVRAA Federal Subcontractor; Heather Hanson, HR Director Hiring Contact
KSAZ/KUTP IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disabled/Veterans