Tonight's top stories include a woman sharing a tragic story of her sister dying in Arizona's heat, and the bizarre story of Florida men being accused of scamming $1M out of Uber Eats.
1. Woman says her sister died from Arizona's heat: 'Just lost my baby sister'
A woman who says her sister moved to Arizona from Nevada sadly died from an apparent heat stroke. She says although it was not a surprise her sister died from the heat, she's surprised at the fact she lost her baby sister.
2. Tragedy strikes Arkansas college as father dies while helping son move into dorm
Jeremy Tillman, 45, tragically passed away while helping his son move into an Arkansas college dormitory. He collapsed, and despite attempts to revive him, he was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
3. Florida men charged with scamming $1M out of Uber Eats
The Florida men are accused of scamming a million dollars out of Uber Eats after uncovering a loophole.
4. 'The Blind Side' producers divulge how much money Michael Oher, Tuohy family actually made from the film
Michael Oher alleges that he was never actually adopted by the Tuohy family and forced into a conservatorship.
5. Disney Channel actor arrested for public intoxication, accused of stealing bag of chips
Former Disney Channel actor Mitchel Musso, who starred in Hanna Montana, was arrested on a public intoxication charge in Rockwall after police said he ate a bag of chips and refused to pay for them.