Woman's husband's urn still in apartment after fire tears through building

An apartment fire broke out Saturday night due to two gas leaks. While there are only five units in the complex that's near 67th Avenue and Missouri, multiple people are without their homes and belongings now.

However, they are still trying to salvage everything that they can.

One woman, Claudia Reid, not only suffered smoke inhalation, but lost everything she owned, from baby pictures to her late husband's clothes.

The one thing she wants more than anything is her husband's urn. It's still in the apartment, and she's still not sure when she'll be able to enter again.

Fox 10's Stefania Okolie met with Claudia who described the scene when the fire broke out.