CAVE CREEK, Ariz. (KSAZ) - A Cave Creek fire sends a firefighter to the hospital.
The property belongs to a man who owns the Hogs and Heffers restaurant.
A fire broke out early Saturday morning near Cave creek Road. Video sent in from Rural Metro Fire shows the home engulfed in flames when they arrived.
Thankfully no one was living in the home, which is now a complete loss.
Neighbors say firetrucks were on the scene quickly and were able to stop the fire from spreading.
A captain was taken to the hospital after falling roughly six feet off an eroded creek bank but will be okay.