FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. - Arizona Snowbowl announced it will suspend its operations starting Tuesday at 4 p.m. amid the coronavirus pandemic.
In a statement, the Flagstaff ski resort says it will be shut down until further notice.
The ski resort says it will work with customers on cancelations and credits for purchased tickets.
To inquire about a credit, you're asked to send an email to email@example.com with your confirmation number in the subject line of the email.
In order to protect yourself from a possible infection, the CDC recommends:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
FULL COVERAGE: fox10phoenix.com/coronavirus
How it spreads, symptoms, prevention, treatment, FAQ
Arizona COVID-19 Response
Public resources, FAQ, webinars