PHOENIX - After opening 10 coronavirus testing sites on May 15, CVS is continuing to expand Arizona's testing capabilities by adding multiple new locations.
The new locations include:
- 180 N Dobson Road, Chandler, AZ 85224
- 990 E Warner Road, Chandler, AZ 85225
- 3990 W Ray Road, Chandler, AZ 85226
- 990 E Pecos Road, Chandler, AZ 85225
- 765 S Lindsay Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234
- 2428 S Val Vista Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- 4890 N Litchfield Road, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
- 1151 E McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ 85203
- 7547 E Southern Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85208
- 5954 East McDowell Road, Mesa, AZ 85215
- 10727 W Olive Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85345
- 9172 W Union Hills Drive, Peoria, AZ 85382
- 1855 W Thunderbird Road, Phoenix, AZ 85023
- 4323 E Bell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- 6021 S Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85042
- 3560 West Peoria Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85029
- 1850 West Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021
- 1625 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- 10160 East Bell Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- 10010 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- 3303 S Rural Street, Tempe, AZ 85281
- 5100 East Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85716
- 615 North Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711
- 6310 E. Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85710
According to a press release, the sites will offer self-swab tests for those meeting the CDC criteria and age guidelines, and those interested in getting tested must schedule an appointment at CVS.com.
The CVS Pharmacy testing sites included:
- 1750 E Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282
- 5975 West Chandler Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85226
- 6015 East Brown Road, Mesa, AZ 85205
- 3170 South Higley Road, Gilbert, AZ 85236
- 10707 West Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85037
- 3832 East Speedway, Tucson, AZ 85716
- 14672 North Frank Lloyd Wright, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- 4430 East Ray Road, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- 8920 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85749
- 10650 North Oracle Road, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
People getting tested will stay in their cars and will be directed to a pharmacy drive-thru window, where they will be provided with a test kit and given instructions.
LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 13: A worker wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) performs drive-up COVID-19 testing administered from a car at Mend Urgent Care testing site for the novel coronavirus at the Westfield Fashion Square on May 13, 2020 in th
Test results will be available in approximately three days, according to the release.
These new sites in Arizona are part of a national rollout of new CVS Health testing locations across the country.
Gov. Doug Ducey announced in late April that the state would also undergo a "testing blitz," which aims to test over 10,000 Arizonans for COVID-19 almost every Saturday in May.
Symptoms for coronavirus COVID-19 include fever, coughing, and shortness of breath. These, of course, are similar to the common cold and flu.
Expect a common cold to start out with a sore or scratchy throat, cough, runny and/or stuffy nose. Flu symptoms are more intense and usually come on suddenly, and can include a high fever.
Symptoms of COVID-19 may appear more slowly. They usually include fever, a dry cough and noticeable shortness of breath, according to the World Health Organization. A minority of cases develop pneumonia, and the disease is especially worrisome for the elderly and those with other medical problems such as high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, or heart conditions.
FOX 10 is working to keep you up to date with local and national developments on COVID-19. Every weekday on FOX News Now, our live coverage begins at 7 a.m. MST reporting the latest news, prevention tips and treatment information.
You can also get the latest coronavirus news from around the country at coronavirusnow.com.