PHOENIX - Several people, including children, were critically hurt in a Phoenix crash on Wednesday afternoon, the fire department said.
The crash happened near 34th Way and Bell Road. Three children and a woman were badly hurt and rushed to the hospital.
"When crews arrived on the scene they found 2 cars involved with a total of 5 patients," the fire department said.
The Phoenix Police Department will be investigating the crash. There's no word on what led up to the crash.
The victims are:
- Female, 19, in critical condition
- Male, 8, in critical condition
- Male, 4, in critical condition
- Male, 13, in stable condition
The fifth victim refused to be checked out and didn't want to be hospitalized.
- Rollover crash in north Phoenix snaps utility pole left thousands without power
- 130 pounds of meth seized during traffic stop in Flagstaff, 2 arrested: DPS
- Man shot, killed while trying to get into his ex's apartment, Flagstaff Police say