PHOENIX - A woman is facing federal charges after she reportedly robbed several banks across the Phoenix metropolitan area over the past month, according to the FBI.
Taylor Stewart, 27, was taken into custody on Oct. 13 after a robbery at a Chase Bank near University Drive and Mill Avenue in Tempe, officials said.
Stewart is believed to have robbed at least three other banks in Mesa and Scottsdale:
- A Desert Financial Credit Union in Mesa on Sept. 23
- A US Bank in Mesa on Oct. 4
- A Chase Bank in Scottsdale on Oct. 9
In each case, she reportedly would enter the bank and pass a demand note to the teller that would say she was armed.
No one was hurt in any of the robberies.
More Arizona headlines
- Arizona laying fiber optic conduit along highways to connect rural areas
- Officials: Tempe house fire that left 2 women dead was 'not accidental'
- Man fatally stabbed after I-10 road rage incident in Tucson
Tune in to FOX 10 Phoenix for the latest news: