11-year-old dies after trying viral TikTok challenge

Police in the United Kingdom say an 11-year-old boy died after attempting a viral TikTok challenge known as "chroming" at a friend's sleepover on Saturday. "Chroming," also known as "huffing," involves inhaling fumes from cleaning products and deodorant cans. Officials say inhaling the chemicals can affect the nervous system, leading to slurred speech, dizziness and even death. According to the Times of London, the boy's family is pushing lawmakers to ban TikTok and restrict all other social media platforms to children under the age of 16.

Latest Videos