Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Feb. 12-18.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- Starr Road and Junction Street, Apache Junction - Police say a neighborhood dispute resulted in a shooting that sent a person to the hospital.
- 111th Avenue and Northern, Peoria - A single car crash in the area resulted in two teens being taken to the hospital for minor injuries, according to police.
- Dreamy Draw Drive and Morten Avenue, Phoenix - A mother and her adult son were taken to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries as a result of a stabbing incident. The suspect has been taken into custody.
- 143rd Drive and Arena Drive, Goodyear - Fire officials say a woman fell off a house in the area. The woman is listed in stable condition.
- 35th Avenue and Dobbins, Phoenix - Police say a woman is dead following a single-vehicle crash in the area.
- 35th Avenue and Thomas, Phoenix - Two people were taken to the hospital with serious injuries, according to fire officials, following a crash in the area.
- 35th Avenue and Van Buren, Phoenix - Police say a late-night brawl ended with a stabbing that left a person dead.
- 16th Street and Van Buren, Phoenix - Firefighters battled a fire at a small commercial building. The building was vacant, and no firefighters were injured.
- 32nd Street and Behrend Drive, Phoenix - Ivan Teklic, 87, died at the hospital following a two-car crash.
- 67th and Glendale Avenues, Glendale - Police say a man has life-threatening injuries after being shot. The suspected shooter remains on the loose.
- 35th Avenue and Thomas Road, Phoenix - A man and a child were taken to a hospital in critical condition following a multi-car crash, firefighters said.
- Camelback Mountain, Phoenix - A man in his 70s was injured while hiking Echo Canyon. Firefighters were able to safely rescue the man from the mountain and take him to a hospital.
- Deck Park Tunnel, Phoenix - Firefighters say a man and two women were hospitalized following a crash between a motorcycle and a car.
- Loop 303 and US 60 (Grand Avenue) - A three-car crash in the area resulted in injuries, according to DPS.
- Main Street and Stapley Drive, Mesa - Police investigated an officer-involved shooting that led to multiple people being detained.
- 41st Street and Indian School Road, Phoenix - East and westbound traffic was closed due to a serious collision involving a pedestrian.
- R H Johnson Boulevard and 151st Avenue, Sun City West - A man was taken to the hospital for life-threatening injuries following a crash involving a car and a pedestrian, according to MCSO.
- 19th Avenue and Union Hills Drive, Phoenix - A woman is dead following a pedestrian crash involving a city garbage truck, according to police.
- Baseline Road and Johnson, Buckeye - A crash involving a car and a bicycle on resulted in the bicycle rider's death, according to MCSO.
- Rio Salado Parkway and River Drive, Tempe - Crews responded to a fire at a mid-rise apartment complex. The fire was isolated to one apartment. No one was hurt.
- Interstate 10 and 51st Avenue, Phoenix - Two people were hospitalized after a car crashed into a tanker truck.
- 7th Avenue and Wier, Phoenix - A man was taken to the hospital with a life-threatening injury following a shooting in the area.
- Near 75th Avenue and Glendale, Glendale - Police say reports of a gunshot wound at a home in the area turned out to be a swatting call.
- McDowell and Greenfield Roads, Mesa - An experimental plane making its first flight crashed at Falcon Field, causing a fuel leak. Two people were on board, but they were not hurt, firefighters said.
- 67th Avenue and Van Buren Street, Phoenix - One person suffered minor burns in a mobile home fire.
- Papago Park, Phoenix - A woman hiking in Papago Park was rescued by Phoenix Firefighters after having a medical emergency and wasn't able to continue down the trail.
- Near US-60 and Dobson Road, Mesa - A car on the freeway caught on fire.
- US-60 and Dysart Road, Surprise - A crash was blocking traffic Tuesday afternoon, ADOT said.
- 83rd Avenue and Monroe Street, Phoenix - One person was shot in the leg and several people were detained, police said.
- Perimeter and Princess Drives, Scottsdale - A FedEx driver suffered minor injuries in a crash with an SUV, police said.
- 19th Avenue and Bethany Home Road, Phoenix - A man was hospitalized following an officer-involved shooting with Phoenix Police.
- 42nd Avenue and Cactus Road, Phoenix - A fire that broke out outside a home was put out. The home, firefighters say, wasn't damaged.
- 58th Way and Indian School Road, Phoenix - A body was found in a canal, police said.
- US 60 near Rural Road, Tempe - A crash involving nine vehicles along the US 60 on Monday morning left people injured, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
- Apache Boulevard and McClintock Drive, Tempe - A woman was detained following a stabbing at a hookah lounge that left three people hurt.
- State Route 51 and Bell Road, Phoenix - A man and a woman are dead following a shooting at a home, police said.