Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Nov. 27-Dec. 3.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- Bell and El Mirage roads, Maricopa County - A solo car crash sent a man and infant to the hospital, but they're expected to be OK. It happened just before 2 a.m. It's unknown what caused the crash.
- Jefferson Street and 19th Avenue, Phoenix - A man was rescued by Phoenix firefighters on Dec. 3. A victim was treated for smoke inhalation and is stable at the hospital. Cats were also rescued - one of which was saved using a Fido bag. The cause is under investigation.
- 27th Avenue and Bethany Home Road, Phoenix - A man was killed in an apparent homicide around 2:30 a.m. He was found with trauma to his body and died at the hospital.
- 36th Street and Thunderbird Road, Phoenix - A man was killed in a Phoenix hit-and-run crash.
- I-10 and Dysart Road, Goodyear - A man who was shot in what Goodyear Police believe was a road rage shooting died.
- Echo Canyon Trailhead, Phoenix - "Rescuers have safely airlifted an injured hiker from the Echo Canyon Trail at Camelback Mountain. The 20s year old hiker suffered a lower leg injury 3/4 of the way up the trail. Technical rescue team members were able to reach the hiker, splint her leg and prepare her to be airlifted. The patient was transported to the hospital in stable condition," Phoenix Fire said.
- Lookout Mountain, Phoenix - A hiker was rescued from Lookout Mountain after suffering a medical issue. They are stable at the hospital.
- Arizona Avenue and Germann Road, Chandler - A solo crash involving a motorcyclist happened in the area. The driver has serious injuries.
- I-17 near New River, Maricopa County - A crash was reported on I-17 northbound and two cars caught fire. Minor injuries were reported.
- 12th Street and Broadway, Phoenix - Firefighters responded to a first-alarm fire in the area.
- 51st Avenue and Encanto Boulevard, Phoenix - Firefighters extinguished a house fire. One person was displaced due to the fire. No injuries were reported.
- 99th and Peoria Avenues, Peoria - The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office says one person is dead and another is hurt following a two-car crash at the intersection. It's unknown if speed or impairment were factors in the crash.
- 96th Street and Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale - Police say life-threatening injuries have been reported following a crash.
- 19th Avenue and Broadway Road, Phoenix - Crews extinguished a fire at a south Phoenix home. The home was vacant. No firefighters were hurt.
- Sossaman and Ocotillo Roads, Queen Creek - Firefighters from multiple agencies responded to a house fire. No further details on the fire have been released.
- Loop 101 at 7th Avenue, Phoenix - A crash at milepost 25 caused the westbound HOV, left and center lanes of the freeway to be closed. The eastbound lanes weren't affected.
- 79th Avenue and Durango Street, Phoenix - Police are investigating a shooting after a woman was found dead in west Phoenix.
- Mesa Drive and Broadway Road, Mesa - A 2 car crash happened in the area. Police say one of the cars left the scene before officers got there. One of the cars reportedly hit a power pole, causing a powerline to hang down. There are no injuries and police are looking for the hit-and-run suspect.
- 43rd Avenue and I-10, Phoenix - Phoenix Police are investigating a shooting that killed one person and critically injured two others.
- Interstate 10 and 51st Avenue, Phoenix - A man was not seriously hurt after he was hit by a car.
- 7th and Southern Avenues, Phoenix - A boy died at the hospital after he was found shot in south Phoenix.
- Central Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix - Firefighters battled a fire on the back patio of a home. No injuries were reported.
- Peoria and 49th Avenues, Glendale - Glendale Police say the suspect who shot a woman had shot himself as police were trying to take him into custody. Both the victim and suspect have life-threatening injuries, investigators say.
- Cortona and Cambria drives, San Tan Valley - The Pinal County Sheriff's Office says a 17-year-old boy was shot and killed Tuesday night in the Pecan Creek neighborhood of San Tan Valley.
- Camelback Road and 63rd Avenue, Phoenix - "Firefighters were dispatched (3:10pm) to 6209 W Mariposa St for the reports of a drowning. Crews arrived and found a one-year-old female that was pulled out of a backyard pool, conscious and breathing on her own. The family states that the child was underwater for a brief amount of time. The child is currently being transported to the hospital in critical condition," Phoenix Fire said.
- Thomas Road and 81st Way, Scottsdale - No injuries were reported in a Scottsdale car crash when a car rolled over.
- 75th Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road, Phoenix - One person and a cat were displaced following a garage fire at a home.
- 7th Avenue and Fillmore Street, Phoenix - No injuries were reported following a shed fire.
- Broadway Road and Spencer, Mesa - A city of Mesa bus crashed into a home near Broadway Road and Spencer. Several people who were hurt in the crash were rushed to the hospital.
- I-10 and 16th Street, Phoenix - A crash was blocking the right lane on the eastbound side of the highway in Phoenix.
- 15th Avenue and Pierce Street, Phoenix - A man is expected to survive after being shot. Police say the suspect fled the scene before officers arrived.
- McQueen and Ocotillo Roads, Chandler - Police say a driver is in custody after a pedestrian was hit and killed.
- 27th and Southern Avenues, Phoenix - Police say a man struck and hit a woman with a vehicle following an argument between the pair. The woman suffered minor injuries. Officers are searching for the man.
- 14th Street and Indian School Road, Phoenix - Firefighters battled a debris fire at a business complex. No injuries were reported.