Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Dec. 25-31.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- 75th Avenue and Indian School Road, Phoenix - A house caught fire, and firefighters learned it was vacant. The fire is out.
- I-17 and Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix - DPS says a pursuit ended in the area and the car was grappled near 27th Avenue.
- I-17 and 7th Street, Phoenix - A crash closed the eastbound lanes of the highway early in the morning. The lanes have since reopened.
- 19th Avenue and Greenway Road, Phoenix - Two cars crashed in the area and one of the drivers died. The second driver doesn't have life-threatening injuries.
- 7th and Grant streets, Phoenix - A man who was reportedly lying on train tracks was killed when a train passed through, Phoenix Police said.
- 7th Avenue and Colter Street, Phoenix - A man who had been shot was found by police. His injuries aren't life-threatening.
- Gilbert and Baseline roads, Gilbert - A car plowed into a restaurant in Gilbert on Saturday. This happened at the Peacock Wine and Book Bar.
- 39th Avenue and Bethany Home Road, Phoenix - A man was shot in the area and was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. Police say the suspect and victim know each other.
- 107th Avenue and Buckeye Road, Avondale - A person was shot and killed around 4 a.m. Another victim related to this shooting was taken to the hospital and is stable, police said.
- I-17 and Cactus Road, Phoenix - DPS says a car crashed on the highway near Cactus Road on Saturday.
- 40th Street and Southern Avenue, Phoenix - Police say a suspect was arrested following a stabbing that left three people hurt. Two of the victims suffered serious injuries.
- 27th Avenue and McDowell Road, Phoenix - A driver was killed after crashing into a power pole, police said.
- 35th Avenue and Loop 101, Phoenix - Firefighters say two adults and two children were transported to an area hospital following a crash involving two vehicles.
- Reems Road and Silverleaf Way, Surprise - Repairs must be made to streetlights in the area after a collision caused a portion of Reems Road to be closed.
- US 60 highway and Priest Drive, Tempe - One person was detained after a fight with a trooper on the side of the highway.
- Central and Euclid Avenues, Phoenix - Police say a teenager was arrested following a shooting that left a man hurt.
- 44th Street and Thomas Road, Phoenix - No one was hurt when a fire broke out on the second floor of an apartment building.
- 59th Avenue and Loop 101, Glendale - Police say a pursuit of a stolen vehicle began in Mesa, then ended in Glendale with a crash.
- 91st Avenue and Van Buren, Tolleson - SkyFOX was over the scene of a building fire.
- 33rd Avenue and Buckeye Road, Phoenix - Police say three dead dogs were found inside a plastic bag, dumped on the side of the road.
- I-10 and 40th Street, Phoenix - An overturned truck leaked fuel and oil, blocking several eastbound lanes of the freeway.
- 7th Street and Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix - No one was hurt when a fire broke out at a two-unit duplex, Phoenix Fire said.
- 35th and Glendale avenues, Phoenix - Firefighters say residents were able to evacuate an apartment, but an elderly neighbor suffered some smoke inhalation.
- McClintock Drive and Southern Avenue, Tempe - Firefighters were able to keep the fire at Johnny's Burgers and Dogs from spreading to other businesses.
- 43rd Avenue and Roosevelt Street, Phoenix - A man was found shot at an apartment complex. The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries. No suspects are in custody.
- Tatum Boulevard and Deer Valley Drive, Phoenix - A movie theater at Desert Ridge Marketplace was temporarily evacuated due to reports of a CO2 leak, Phoenix Fire said.
- 39th and Northern Avenues, Phoenix - A man is in police custody following a shooting in Phoenix that left another man dead.
- 35th Avenue and Baseline Road, Phoenix - A shooting in the area left a man with serious injuries, according to police.
- 45th and West Virginia Avenues, Phoenix - A man suffered serious injuries after being shot, police said. The suspect remains on the loose.
- 35th Avenue and McDowell Road, Phoenix - A crash in the area sent a child to the hospital with serious injuries, according to Phoenix Police officials.
- 59th Avenue and Greenway Road, Glendale - Police say two brothers are in the hospital after they shot each other during a fight.
- I-17 and Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix - A man was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries following a drive-by shooting, police said. The suspect remains on the loose.
- 17th and Sheridan Streets, Phoenix - A man was shot during an altercation with a suspect, police said. The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect fled the scene before police arrived.
- 59th and Missouri Avenues, Glendale - Crews battled a fire at a fast food restaurant. The restaurant suffered significant damage, Glendale Fire said. Three employees who were working inside the restaurant at the time of the fire were not hurt.