Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Feb. 5-11.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- TPC Scottsdale, Scottsdale - A woman was hit in the head with a golf ball. Scottsdale Fire says she didn't want to be taken to the hospital.
- 7th Avenue and Baseline Road, Phoenix - A family of four is displaced after a house fire. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- North Prasada Parkway & West Waddell Road, Surprise - A victim only described as a male died after being found with a gunshot wound. "No other persons were injured. There are no outstanding suspects and no threat to the area," Surprise Police said.
- 75th Avenue and Glendale Avenue, Glendale - Glendale Police responded to the area for reports of a shooting. When they got there, they found a person who had been shot. The person's injuries aren't life-threatening, police say. A possible suspect was taken into custody.
- Osborn Road and 90th Drive, Phoenix - "Officers responded to the area of 90th Avenue and Osborne Road at about 6:30 p.m. where a woman was hit by a car. Its not clear at this time if this was done intentionally by the suspect. Victims and witness are not being cooperative with the investigation. The woman victim was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries," Phoenix Police said.
- 19th and Southern avenues, Phoenix - A toddler in Phoenix was pulled from a bathtub after the fire department says she was left alone for an unknown amount of time on Saturday.
- Papago Park, Phoenix - An injured hiker was rescued.
- I-10 and Dysart Road, Goodyear - A small plane quickly losing oil pressure and eventually losing engine power made an emergency landing in a Goodyear neighborhood on Saturday morning.
- Cooper and Pecos Roads, Chandler - Police investigating a shooting in the area.
- 35th Avenue and Missouri, Phoenix - A four-vehicle crash resulted in two drivers being taken to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries, according to police.
- Dunlap and 31st Avenue, Phoenix - An adult male was taken to the hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries following a crash involving a large truck.
- Near 93rd Avenue and Deer Valley Road, Peoria - Police officials said a child died after they were found unresponsive in a backyard swimming pool.
- Hole 16 at TPC Scottsdale - Fire officials said a woman fell at the WM Phoenix Open, and was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Central Avenue and Indian School Road, Phoenix - Firefighters said no one was hurt when a fire broke out at a three-story apartment complex.
- 40th Street and University Drive, Phoenix - Police say a man and a woman were seriously hurt following a two-car crash. The driver of the second vehicle showed signs of impairment and is accused of DUI.
- 27th Street and Greenway Road, Phoenix - A man is dead after a car crashed and caught fire. Two others were taken to the hospital for serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
- 37th Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix - A pedestrian was involved in a collision with a vehicle near Alhambra High School. Police confirmed the victim is not a student. The driver stayed at the scene after the collision.
- 27th and Maryland Avenues, Phoenix - Officers found a man in a car with gunshot wounds. The man told police the suspect who shot him fled on foot. The victim was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
- 19th and Missouri Avenues, Phoenix - Police say two adults were struck by paintball from unknown suspects in a vehicle. The victims were treated at the scene by firefighters. The suspects fled the area.
- Thomas Road and 43rd Avenue, Phoenix - A man was shot at least once in the area and he was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. No more information was made available and the investigation is ongoing.
- 83rd Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road, Phoenix - A teenager was shot in Phoenix on Wednesday afternoon near 83rd Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road.
- Market Place and Dobson Road, Chandler - A high school boy jumped into a cold lake in Chandler to try and rescue a man who drove his SUV into the water on Wednesday.
- Central Avenue and Baseline Road, Phoenix - Crews battled a fire at a strip mall. No injuries were reported.
- 15th Avenue and Bell Road, Phoenix - A man died after being hit by two vehicles, police said. Impairment is not believed to be a factor in the crash. Both vehicles stayed at the scene.
- Pecos and McQueen Roads, Chandler - A driver suffered a medical emergency and crashed into a tree, police said.
- I-17 and Peoria Avenue, Phoenix - Police say a man was walking across the street in a marked crosswalk when he was struck by a truck. The driver reportedly left the scene of the crash. The victim has serious injuries.
- Bell Road and Grand Avenue, Surprise - A suspect was taken to the hospital after a shooting involving Surprise Police officers Tuesday afternoon near a Walmart.
- 19th and Peoria Avenues, Phoenix - One person was hospitalized with smoke inhalation following a house fire.
- 7th Street and Baseline Road, Phoenix - Six people will be displaced following a house fire. No injuries were reported.
- 75th Avenue and Thomas Road, Phoenix - A man died after he was found shot. Investigators say two vehicles fled the scene after the shooting.
- 27th Avenue and Northern Avenue, Phoenix - Phoenix Police say a teen girl died from an overdose after being found unresponsive at a gas station early in the morning on Monday, and a man was arrested in connection.
- 35th and Glendale Avenues, Phoenix - "Shortly after 3:00p.m., officers responded to the area of 36th Avenue and Glenn Drive reference a call of shots fired. Officers located an adult male in the alley with a non-life threatening gunshot wound. Phoenix Fire responded and transported the man to a local area hospital where he is listed in stable condition," Phoenix Police said.
- Fillmore and 23rd Streets, Phoenix - At around 2 p.m., Phoenix Police officers responded to a shooting. When they got to the area, they found a car crashed into a pole. Inside the car was a man who had been shot. He died at the scene. A man was detained in connection to this incident.
- Interstate 17 and Buckeye Road, Phoenix - Crews quickly extinguished a debris fire at a recycling yard, Phoenix Fire said.
- 27th Street and Broadway Road, Phoenix - Crews battled a fire at a small, vacant home, Phoenix Fire said.