Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Nov. 20-26.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- 7th and Southern Avenues, Phoenix - A man died following a shooting at a house party in south Phoenix.
- 7th and Peoria avenues, Phoenix - Phoenix Police are investigating after a body was found in a park next to a residential area.
- Rural and Broadway roads, Tempe - Two people died, and the driver was injured after the force of a collision split a vehicle in two.
- Loop 202 east of Desert Foothills - Semi truck rollover crash; minor injuries reported.
- Interstate 10 westbound and Broadway Road, Phoenix - A two-vehicle collision resulted in serious injuries.
- 29th Street and Greenway Road, Phoenix - A fire broke out at a meat market. The building was vacant at the time of the fire. No firefighters were hurt.
- 37th Avenue and Roosevelt, Phoenix - A man and a woman have life-threatening injuries following a crash. A second woman was hospitalized but is expected to survive.
- 101st Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix - Four people, including a teenager, were hurt in a four-car crash. All four victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries. Police do not believe impairment was a factor in the crash.
- 40th Street and Broadway Road, Mesa - Fire officials say a child was taken to the hospital for evaluation after they stuck a small piece of metal into an outlet, resulting in sparking and the breaker tripping.
- 91st Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix - Police say a driver was hospitalized with minor injuries after a fiery car crash.
- 19th Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix - A man has been arrested after police say he fired gunshots at three people in Phoenix, leaving one woman hurt.
- 29th Avenue and Missouri, Phoenix - One person was taken to the hospital after a motorcycle collided with a small passenger vehicle, according to fire officials.
- College Avenue and Curry Road, Tempe - One person suffered non-life-threatening injuries after a physical altercation between two people resulted in a shooting.
- 7th Street and Vogel Avenue, Phoenix - Crews battled a fire at a two-story apartment complex. No injuries were reported.
- 56th Street and Bell Road, Phoenix - Firefighters say a toddler has been taken to a hospital after being pulled from a swimming pool in Phoenix.
- 27th Avenue and Van Buren Street, Phoenix - A man died after being hit by a car. The driver stayed at the scene.
- 67th Avenue and Bethany Home Road, Glendale - A double shooting left one person dead and another critically injured.
- Loop 303 and Indian School Road, Goodyear - A motorcyclist was seriously hurt in a crash.
- Interstate 17 and Cactus Road, Phoenix - A man suffered non-life-threatening injuries after being shot. No suspects are in custody.
- 69th Avenue and Encanto Boulevard, Phoenix - Firefighters battled a fire at a boarded-up home. No injuries were reported.
- State Route 88 and Superstition Boulevard, Apache Junction - A person was taken into custody following a pursuit that began in Mesa, according to officials with the Pinal County Sheriff's Office.
- Loop 303 and Waddell Road, Surprise - Two people were hospitalized following a four-car crash.
- 51st Avenue and Northern, Glendale - Police say a homeless man has been arrested in the shooting deaths of two people at a Glendale bus stop.
- 1st Avenue and Monroe Street, Phoenix - Firefighters extinguished a trash fire at an apartment complex. No one was hurt or displaced due to the fire.
- Broadway Road and Valencia, Mesa - A man was hurt after he was reportedly shot at by another driver while inside his vehicle. The man told police he returned fire at the suspect.
- Interstate 17 and Thomas Road, Phoenix - A suspect is "down" and no officers are hurt following a shooting involving Phoenix Police.