Man suffers second-degree burns in RV fire

Fire crews responded to the mobile home fire at about 8:15am on Sunday and found a fully-involved mobile home fire. They say the fire started in the engine compartment and spread to the propane tanks. Russ Braden with Goodyear Fire Department says a 57-year-old man who lives in the RV suffered second-degree burns on his hands after rushing back into the home to retrieve some of his belongings. Firefighters on-scene managed to stop the propane tanks from fueling the flames, and got the fire out using nozzles mounted to the truck and hand lines.

The man living in the RV was rushed to the burn unit with second-degree burns on his hands.