Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Dec. 18-24.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- 75th Avenue and McDowell, Phoenix - Officers responded to a shooting call in the area, and found a person with a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
- 16th Street and University Drive, Phoenix - Police officials say an officer was investigating a vehicle that was driving fast in the area when a car pulled in front of the officer, resulting in a rollover crash.
- 35th Avenue and Vineyard, Phoenix - Fire crews extinguished a fast-moving fire in the area. The home appears to be vacant, according to fire officials.
- 11th Avenue and Jackson Street, Phoenix - A man was stabbed to death in the area. A suspect has been arrested.
- 54th Avenue and Orangewood, Glendale - Phoenix Police officials say a young boy suffered life-threatening injuries as a result of a shooting.
- Desert Sky Mall parking lot, Phoenix - A young adult male was taken to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries following a shooting.
- Near 7th Street and Northern Avenue, Phoenix - Phoenix Police officials say an adult man was found dead inside of an irrigation drainage in the area. Crews had to extract the deceased man from the area. An investigation is underway to determine how the man died.
- Near 373rd Avenue and Buckeye Road, Maricopa County - Officials with the Arizona Fire & Medical Authority say an RV in the area was "fully involved in fire with exposures to two cars." Crews managed to keep the fire from spreading, and no injuries were reported.
- Near 103th Avenue and Pima Street, Tolleson - Phoenix Police officials say officers responding to a call in the area found a man with a gunshot injury. The man was taken to the hospital, and his injuries were considered to be non-life-threatening. "On scene, officers detained a woman involved in this incident," read a portion of a brief statement released by Phoenix Police officials.
- University and Signal Butte Road, Mesa - Officials with Maricopa County Sheriff's Office say deputies responded to the area at around 5:30 a.m. for a two-vehicle crash involving a motorcycle. The motorcycle driver was declared dead at the scene, while the driver of the other vehicle involved remained on the scene. No other injuries were reported.
- Near Indian School Road and 27th Avenue, Phoenix - Phoenix Fire officials say two children were taken to the hospital following a two-vehicle accident in the area. One of the child was listed in critical condition.
- Near 19th Avenue and Butler, Phoenix - A man was shot at an apartment complex in the area, according to police. The victim was declared dead at the hospital.
- 27th Avenue and Indian School Road, Phoenix - Two children were hurt in a two-car crash. One of the children is in critical condition, Phoenix Fire said.
- 17th Avenue and Indianola, Phoenix - A man was arrested following laser strike incidents involving planes that are about to land at Sky Harbor.
- 61st Avenue and Indian School Road, Phoenix - Police are looking for a suspect following a shooting that left a man hurt.
- 51st Avenue and Maldonado Road, Phoenix - A pedestrian was seriously hurt after being hit by a car. The driver stayed at the scene.
- 35th Avenue and Thunderbird Road, Phoenix - Police are investigating a fiery crash involving a Phoenix Police SUV that left one person dead.
- 59th and Northern Avenues, Glendale - 25 people were displaced following an apartment fire in Glendale. No injuries were reported.
- 40th Street and Cactus Road, Phoenix - Police say a man who broke into his ex-girlfriend's apartment and locked himself inside has been arrested. Timothy Rasta is accused of criminal trespass and burglary.
- 27th Street and Jones Avenue, Phoenix - Police say a car was reported stolen in the area.
- I-17 and Anthem Way, Phoenix - 4 cars crashed and at least one person was hurt, DPS said.
- Interstate 17 and Thomas Road, Phoenix - Police say a man died after he was shot at a business. The suspect remains on the loose.
- 47th Street and Southern Avenue, Phoenix - Michael Ochoa, 26, died after being hit by a car. Police say Ochoa was walking in the roadway outside of the crosswalk when he was hit. The driver stayed at the scene and showed no signs of impairment.
- Litchfield Road and Van Buren Street, Goodyear - A person is expected to survive after being shot in the leg. No arrests have been made in connection to the shooting, police said.
- 77th Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road, Phoenix - A motorcyclist was killed after a driver pulled out in front of him in Phoenix, police said. The victim is Ricardo Fonseca, 25.
- US 60 and Mill Avenue, Tempe - 2 people have minor injuries after a rollover crash on the highway.
- 27th Avenue and Van Buren Street, Phoenix - Firefighters battled a fire at a strip mall. No injuries were reported.
- 31st Avenue and Washington Street, Phoenix - A man died at the hospital after he was found with a gunshot wound, police said.
- 44th and Washington Streets, Phoenix - A light rail platform security guard was reportedly shot with a BB gun. The officer suffered minor injuries. Police were not able to find the suspect.
- 23rd Avenue and Utopia Road, Phoenix - A woman, two men and a teenager are dead after what police say was an apparent triple murder-suicide, Phoenix Police said.
- Broadway Road and 27th Avenue, Phoenix - Phoenix Firefighters responded to reports of a fire in the area. They found a small travel trailer on fire as well as a big debris fire. They put out the fire and no injuries are reported.
- Dobson Road and Rio Salado Parkway, Mesa - Two cars crashed, one was a Mesa Police officer. All are going to be OK and no one is being taken to the hospital.
- 27th Avenue and Deer Valley Road, Phoenix - A man and a woman are dead following a shooting at a business, police said.
- Alma School and Germann Roads, Chandler - Police say adults and two children suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a two-car crash.
- McClintock and University Drives, Tempe - Crews battled a first-alarm fire at a business.
- 75th Avenue and McDowell Road, Phoenix - A pedestrian was seriously hurt after being hit by a car. The driver stayed at the scene.
- 107th Avenue and Indian School Road, Avondale - The body of what appears to be a man was found by a worker in a canal, police said.