Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Jan 15-21.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- Greenfield Road & Knox Road, Gilbert - A shooting involving Gilbert Police officers broke out near Greenfield and Knox roads Sunday afternoon.
- Lower Buckeye Road and 70th Avenue, Maricopa County - Deputies with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office responded to reports of a shooting. When they got to the area, they found a male who had been shot. The male died at the hospital and a homicide investigation is underway.
- Honeycutt and Continental roads, Maricopa - A car and a motorcycle were involved in a crash. The motorcyclist was found in the road by officers and was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Silly Mountain Road and US 60, Apache Junction - A wrong-way crash happened around 9:50 p.m. A woman was killed in the crash and her young daughter was injured. The alleged wrong-way driver was also hurt. "Impairment is being investigated as a possible factor in this investigation; however, the investigation is still very active at this time," Arizona DPS said.
- 99th Avenue and Van Buren Street, Tolleson - A 14-year-old boy is in critical condition after a car crash in Tolleson Saturday night, the police department said on Jan. 20.
- Loop 101 and University Drive, Tempe - A car caught fire on the highway Saturday evening. No more details were given.
- Central Avenue and Thomas Road, Phoenix - A pedestrian was hit by a light rail train in central Phoenix Saturday evening, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
- I-17 and Peoria Avenue, Phoenix - Two teenagers were detained after Phoenix Police say they were driving a stolen car and crashed into an officer's patrol SUV on Saturday afternoon.
- Horseshoe Canyon Drive & Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale - "This is a single vehicle collision involving a motorcycle. The driver was transported to the hospital with life threatening injuries," Scottsdale authorities said.
- Shaw Butte trial, Phoenix - A hiker is in extremely critical condition after being rescued off the Shaw Butte trial Saturday afternoon, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
- 36th Street and Devonshire Avenue, Phoenix - Phoenix Firefighters responded to reports of a fire in a bedroom. When they got there, they found items on fire and were able to put the fire out. The cause of the fire isn't known.
- 15th and Southern avenues, Phoenix - Four people were injured in a multi-car crash and some were reportedly trapped. Three people are in critical condition and a juvenile is stable, Phoenix Fire said.
- 35th and Dunlap avenues, Phoenix - Phoenix Police officers responded to a stabbing in the area. When they got there, they found a man who had been stabbed. His injuries aren't life-threatening. The suspect hasn't been found.
- University Drive and 52nd Street, Tempe - A crash involving a car and a motorcycle resulted in the motorcyclist's death, according to police.
- 19th Avenue and Bethany Home Road, Phoenix - A shooting in the area left a man with serious injuries, according to police.
- I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, Avondale - DPS officials say two semis collided in the freeway's westbound lanes. "One tractor-trailer overturned and burst into flames. Both drivers managed to get out of the vehicles and have minor injuries."
- 51st Avenue and Baseline Road, Phoenix - A woman is dead after she was found stabbed, police said.
- State Route 143 and Sky Harbor Boulevard, Phoenix - DPS says one person was hospitalized after a car went down an embankment.
- Hunt Highway and McQueen Road, Chandler - Two people are dead and another person has life-threatening injuries following a head-on crash near the intersection, MCSO said.
- Bell Road and Reems Road, Surprise - A person reported he was shot in the area, according to Surprise Police. "Officers were able to locate the caller, and he was transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The location and circumstances of how the caller sustained the gunshot are unknown."
- Central Avenue and Townley Avenue, Phoenix - An adult male employee was cut by an adult male suspect. "The victim was taken to the hospital with minor non-life-threatening injuries," according to police, and the suspect was detained by officers on scene.
- 38th Avenue and Mulberry Drive, Phoenix - Police responded to the area after an unknown suspect drove by and shot at a home. "An adult male victim at the house was hit sustaining minor injuries and refused transport to the hospital," read a portion of a statement released by Phoenix Police officials.
- Stapley Drive and McKellips Road, Mesa - A carjacking incident happened during what was supposed to be a meetup for a car sale, according to Mesa Police. A man and a woman have been arrested in connection with the matter.
- 2nd Avenue and Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix - A Phoenix Police officer was seriously injured while responding to a robbery call near 2nd and Dunlap avenues.
- 107th Avenue and Camelback Road, Phoenix - The driver of a stolen U-Haul truck fled from officers but was caught shortly after, Phoenix Police said.
- Grand Avenue and 115th Avenue, El Mirage - A motorcyclist and pedestrian are in the hospital following a crash in El Mirage.
- 17th and Missouri avenues, Phoenix - Phoenix Police officers responded to reports of a shooting in the area. When they got there, they detained several people. They found an aggravated assault victim. For now, no one was arrested.
- I-17 and I-10, Phoenix - A truck pulling a trailer caught fire while on the highway.
- Indian School Road and Southbound Loop 101 (Agua Fria Freeway), Scottsdale - ADOT officials say a crash in the area blocked multiple lanes on Loop 101.
- 20th Street and Baseline Road, Phoenix - A man and a woman are in critical but stable condition following a multiple-vehicle crash, firefighters said.
- 28th Street and Atlanta Avenue, Phoenix - Phoenix Police officers responded to a shooting in the area. They found a man who was shot at least once. He was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. The investigation is ongoing.
- 19th and Northern avenues, Phoenix - A man who evaded Phoenix Police officers has been arrested, the department says.
- 84th Street and Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale - "Crews from multiple agencies responded to a multi vehicle accident just west of the intersection at 84th St. And Shea which required extrication. There were a total of five patients transported from the scene, four with serious injuries and one with life threatening injuries. Unknown of the circumstances surrounding the accident," fire officials said.
- 34th Street and Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix - No one was hurt when a car crashed into the wall of an apartment complex, police said.
- Loop 101 and McDowell Road, Scottsdale - Crews battled a fire at a quadplex. Two people were displaced.
- Interstate 17 and Camelback Road, Phoenix - A man is dead and a woman is hurt following a double shooting. No suspects are in custody.
- South 74th Avenue & West Ian Drive, Phoenix - "Officers responded to a shots fired call in the area of 74th Avenue and Ian Drive around 8:00 pm. Officers arrived in the area and found a vehicle with bullet strikes. Currently there are no reports of any injuries. Officers are still circulating the area," Phoenix Police said.
- Van Buren and 35th Street, Phoenix - A single car crash sent 2 people to the hospital. Both are men in their 20s. They're stable.
- Near 35th Avenue and Beardsley, Glendale - Phoenix Fire officials say a motor home caught fire in the area. No one was inside at the time, and no injuries were reported.
- 57th Avenue and Grand, Glendale - Fire officials say crews put out a small fire on the roof of a strip mall in the area. The fire did not affect interior space, and no injuries were reported.